Monday, January 11, 2010

blah...

That one word pretty much sums up my existence right now. I didn't just have a beautiful new baby girl as did a very dear friend of mine. I don't have a pregnancy to announce as does my sister-in-law. Congrats Signe! I didn't just return from a trip to Hawaii as did another good friend of mine. I really can't complain, though, because as boring as my life is right now, I wouldn't want it any other way. My munchkins are all healthy. My Hero has work. My van will eventually be repaired. My vacuum part is on order and as soon as basketball season is over I will have time to clean my house. That's right basketball season. Who ever would have thought I would have a son on the JV basketball team and a daughter on the JV cheer team. My Boy and Little Miss have practices every day and travel all over the state twice a week for games. Last week the game was 3 hours away. It is quite fun though. I went to their last game and watched Little Miss cheer on the sidelines as My Boy played point guard. No pictures though because my memory card was FULL! Aaaah! Oh well. Here is a picture of New Year's Day.

Grama and Lucy Lu sledding at North Park. Now who can feel blah when they have Lucy Lu's adorable face to look at every day.

1 comment:

crystal said...

blah is a good word...it can explain so much :) Good post and nice to hear from you.