Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Would you believe...


...these two people(old couple at the bottom) created this beautiful mess!! That's right. Twenty-seven grandchildren and counting! It was so fun to get together with the family on Daddy's 62nd birthday. All the grandkids were there and we got some great photos. I love this next one. It's typical of what goes on at Grama and Grampa's. Grampa makes everyone laugh, especially all of his grandkids. Some of my kids favorite memories are of Grampa making jokes.
We took this picture of Mom and Dad and their nine kids a couple of months ago. Now we need to shoot for a full family photo. That should be fun! Mom, Dad, nine children, two sons-in-law, six daughters-in-law and twenty-seven grandkids! That is a GRAND total of 46 people. Maybe we can do it at Christmas. My favorite time of year! Did I mention I have already watched It's a Wonderful Life this year. I've also already broken out the Christmas music. I just can't help myself.

2 comments:

Signe said...

Great post Tian! Love these pics, we need a big family album.

Baby By The Sea said...

So wonderful to get all those family members together for a photo. Hope it hangs happily on a wall - -impressive.