Saturday, December 17, 2011

just chillin'

I have had such a great weekend so far! My wonderful and amazing Mother came up Thursday evening on a whim to spend some time with us. We spent the whole night watching the cheesy Hallmark Christmas movies we so love. Friday we made candy and dipped chocolate and watched more cheesy movies, all the while muting the commercials or turning the channel away from them because they are so offensive. You would think the Hallmark channel would have decent commercials since their movies are mostly good with religious messages and family values! My Mom left this morning. I am sad to see her go but will get to spend the whole Christmas weekend with her and my baby sister. Can't wait! Not only did my momma leave me but she stole my two biggest household helpers when she left!! That's right, Little Miss and Lucy Lu went to spend a few days helping Grama make her Christmas goodies and tidy up her house for the partying that is going to happen in six days time. We are so looking forward to it! I am not sure what I will do without my girls though. Little Miss always watches Baby Bird and Lucy Lu helps me in the kitchen. With them gone Baby Bird will most likely spend her time staring at the lightening fast computer My Boy just built himself. I am sure Master will help tend and Baby Bird will be a pro at video games when they are done with her. Speaking of Baby Bird. She really took quite a liking to her Grama Wendy.

No comments: