Friday, January 9, 2009

a little something for moi!

I took My Boy shopping for new shoes yesterday(he needed them desperately) and got a little something for myself.(I didn't exactly need them)So tell me, What do you think? I am completely fashion challenged. I loved them as soon as I saw them and instantly thought they must be the wrong choice until My Boy said, "Yah! Get those." Then I thought that maybe they were okay to wear in public.
Oh! I have to show you all this picture of my little bank robber with her friend(sometimes) Abs.Isn't it a hoot! Don't you just love Lucy Lu's outfit. I guess I am not the only one who is fashion challenged!

1 comment:

crystal said...

I think there great. But really what dod I know about fashion...if ZI like something then it's fashionable to me..lol Im a weirdo head...what can I say :)