Monday, March 1, 2010

My Boy's Last Game

Well, it's his last basketball game anyway. Now soccer season starts. My Boy and Little Miss should be a lot less busy. Of course, I always say that and it never seems to happen.
Here's My Boy in his last game of the season.


And here is Lucy Lu performing at halftime of the varsity game. She participated in the cheer clinic that Little Miss and her cheer group put on as a fundraiser. It was super fun and they actually got to perform.


Little Miss at that same halftime. Everyone I talk to in the family seems quite surprised that Little Miss would be a cheerleader but not a soul was even phased when we mentioned Lucy Lu aspired to follow in her big sisters footsteps.


Here they are together.


Honestly, I do have the cutest nieces on the planet. This is only one of them. There are 12 others and all just as cute!

No comments: