Friday, April 1, 2011

a family of seven


Isn't she the most adorable baby ever! Baby Girl made her arrival on February 7th at 11:23am, weighing in at 10lbs. 2oz. and measuring 22inches long. We all love her to pieces even though she is a fuss budget. Of course, she might be fussy because we have had the flu and various other sicknesses at our house since she was 1 week old. She is not yet 2 months old and has already had the flu and now has a terrible cough. Makes us all sad just to hear it. I would be exhausted out of my mind with taking care of her if not for the fact that I had this baby the proper way. "What is the proper way?", you ask. The proper way is to have a 13 year old daughter first. Yep! Little Miss is amazing with her. She bounces her and shush shush shushes her when everyone else gives up. It allows me time to rest, prepare meals and even(GASP!) get a shower. So, a little piece of advice to all you moms-to-be out there...before you have babies, have a 13 year old daughter first!!

1 comment:

Signe said...

Poor little girl(I mean about the cough) Mayka's had a bad one too just getting over it thank goodness! So this means I have to wait 8-9 years to have my next baby?