Friday, April 1, 2011

First Date!


My Boy is growing up. He turned 16 last month and went on his first date last night. Last night was his school Prom and the day before that he finally asked a girl. I know! I know! He is a major procrastinator! I had been trying to get him to ask someone for awhile but I think it was all the peer pressure from the guys at school that finally got him to ask Sarah. Luckily for him there are more girls than there are guys at his school so there was still some girls without dates. I didn't get to see My Boy before the big date so he let me go to the reception hall and take pictures of him and his cute partner. She was a very good sport about it, as was he. I mean, how embarrassing to have your mom come and take pictures of you AT the Prom! Bad enough to have them make a fuss and have you pose for pictures at home, right?!

No comments: