Tuesday, January 6, 2009

THE LIST

Yep! I have started the list of RESOLUTIONS. They are a little different this year. I saw a blog where a woman had a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. Brilliant! I have decided to make a list of 36 things to do in 365 days. It is a lot harder than I thought. Coming up with 36 things I want to do.So far I am up to 20 things on my list. Some of them are small things like finish My Hero's pillow that I started 2 years ago. Some are bigger like hike Timp with My Boy and My Hero this summer. About 3 of the things on my list are actual resolutions about life changing things. One thing I already do but need a constant reminder so, on the list it goes. The rest are just things I've wanted to do for awhile and haven't started yet because they weren't on my to-do list. Sad, I know! I let lists run my life. So now, learn to crochet and crochet three items is on my list. Maybe it will get done this year. Maybe I'll post THE LIST when I am done writing it. Maybe I won't.

1 comment:

crystal said...

Thats a good idea. I actually had a similar plan for the year but it was more "month to month". But I really just wanted to focus on one thing at a time and if I dont get it done I can move on. So kudos and I hope we can all accomplish good things to better our lives this year :)