Monday, January 5, 2009

twister anyone?

My Hero realized he is well into his forties after playing this game with Master and Lucy Lu. They sure had fun with Daddy. He is so much better at having fun than I am. I try but don't always succeed. There is always something else that needs to be done. Like right now, for instance. Dinner dishes are calling my name. We had cream of broccoli soup and cheddar scones from one of my favorite blogs. The soup was good but the scones were delicious. My Boy and Master had a terrible time getting their soup down. I thought it would be easy since the broccoli was all blended and they wouldn't have to chew it. I was wrong. I usually am these days. Oh well. Little Miss ate it without complaint. She didn't ask for seconds though. She just went straight for a bowl of rice crispies!

No comments: